Martes, Oktubre 9, 2012

Great Pretender

I love you is what have you always said
I hear, but I can't feel it anymore
Words of sweetness but dangerous and dead
You said that it's only me you adore

In just a click you can make some magic
From demon seems like there's an angel's face
You can tell something good and romantic
You're just wasting your time, I'm not amazed

Your phrases are like chants that hypnotize
It's not working, the potion has expired
I know what is real, I now realize
Your serious sorrys can't make me inspired

Oh my love, I know you're pretending
I'm sorry but the pain is not mending


This is the sonnet I made two years ago. Actually it's a project for a portfolio for Campus Journalism subject. I like this poem of mine because it's full of bitterness even though I didn't feel that kind of emotion that time. 


kimiefynelah

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento